Was it me or did everyone get some pretty DIRE weather over the weekend? The sun shone for about an hour on Saturday morning but the rest of the weekend was wild, wet and WINDY!!! YUCK! It was definitely a weekend to stay in and craft! ........
- One piece of Michaels 6" x 4" Christmas stack paper, taped down the short side using Stix2 tape.
- I then taped one end, turned my tube sideways and taped it again
- Crop-a-dile used to punch a hole at one end and then to set a silver 3/8" eyelet
- Red/White bakers twine for the "hanger"
- Inkadinkado snowman/Let it Snow image stamped on to white card using Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans applied using a Tim Holtz blending tool - to create an "Ombre" effect, before cutting out and matting on to navy card which was also cut out (I did this to make the image more rigid) and then mounted on to my decoration using dimensional foam tape
Happy Monday peeps