- 2 x 15cm square white, 300 gsm scallop edged cards and matching sized envelopes
- Offcuts of card in white, red and black
- JOFY image stamped on to white card, coloured with alcohol markers and cut out.
- Glossy Accents applied to the heart and set aside to dry (the other one of the pair has far more air bubbles in as the bottle was running out .... hence why the rest of the batch used stickles!)
- Imagine That sentiment stamped directly on to the base card using Versafine onyx black ink
Of course, by now, our pal should be safely installed at her hotel and concentrating on having a great time. And, talking of hotels .... I've booked my hotel for the weekend of CRAFTATHON 2014 - it's official - I'M GOING!!! Just gotta hope some other crafting pals will too! I've a separate page on this blog for Craftathon and I hope you will be keeping an eye on it too.....