- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square panel of red card
- 13½cm square panel of white card
- Off cuts of red and white card die cut using an X-cut fancy bookplate die
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped on to the white card bookplate using Versafine onyx black
- Double sided sheet adhesive cut in to banner shape and two glitters used: Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Red tomato glitter tinsel and Stampendous holographic glitter in gold
- Image panel adhered to card using dimensional foam tape
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Mirri card and black card for matting
- White card offcut for image panel
- Acrylic block swiped through Versamark ink and randomly applied to image panel
- Embossing powder in Roman Gold and Red Tinsel applied to versamark swipes and heat embossed - not sure you can see just how twinkly the embossing is
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to the white card using Versafine onyx black ink
- 5" x 7" white, scallop edged, 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- White card panel (cut larger than needed
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans
- Tim Holtz blending tool and mat. Method used: OMBRE technique as described in the January edition of Craft Stamper
- Water splashed from fingers, allowed to develop and then blotted with paper towel
- Kaisercraft sentiments (2) stamped (once D.I.s had dried) using Versafine onyx black ink
- Dark Blue card and silver mirri card used for matting.
- Before attaching my sentiment panel I stamped the Rubbernecker tree image directly on to my base card using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight the tree
I'm sure there must be a challenge out there that the above card will fit but ....well, I'm HOPING that CASual Friday will accept my tree outline. Their challenge? to feature a tree or trees .....
Saturday is normally my crafting day - lots of challenges to enter ....... check out the side bar to my blog which lists a number of challenges I like to have a go at, time permitting! I may well be back later, if one (or more) inspire me!!
Happy Saturday everyone ....... "Deck those halls"!!!