- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square lavender card
- 13cm square white card (x 2, let's not forget the matching insert)
- Visible Image feather stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Visible Image ink blot and Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm , scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Kaisercraft distress image stamped using Brilliance orchid ink
- Kaisercraft alphabet image stamped off with Brilliance purple ink (thus creating a soft border backround for my focal image)
- Visible Image feather image stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles traced down the "quill" of the feather
As usual, the design got carried across the inside of the card and the front/rear of the envelope. I've recently made quite a few anniversary cards but started to write some of the ones early in 2014 - imagine my surprise when I realised I'm about half a dozen short - be warned, you may yet see more!
Happy Sunday peeps, the weather is set to be vile again in many parts of the country so whatever you are up to today then do take care. We woke up to a REALLY hard frost this morning - in fact, it ALMOST looks like snow ...