Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Welcome to wonderful Wednesday

Morning all
 
How is it this morning? Our weather forecast tells me that it should be a nice day so I'm betting my hubby will be off to the flying field at some point - gotta make the most of any "nice" days at this time of year!
 
Yesterday found us out to dinner with pals, Liz and Graeme, and our chosen venue was Indian - OMG - SO MUCH FOOD - why do we always do this to ourselves! It was all delicious but, shhhh, you have to PROMISE you won't tell Raj (the proprietor of our usual Indian restaurant) that we went (gasp!) elsewhere! We had a blast what with chat and dinner and more chat - oh, and there were presents too - thanks guys, looking forward to seeing what's in them on Christmas morning!
 
Now on to the crafting and it will come as no surprise that here we are with yet another Christmas card, at this rate I'll be well on my way towards Christmas 2014 as I now have at least a dozen towards next year.
 

 
Materials used:
  • 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
  • Distress Ink - tumbled glass, pressed on to card base to form background square
  • Craft Stamper free image (I THINK it may be Chocolate Baroque but I'm sure someone will let me know - please!) and Penny Black sentiment stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
  • Stardust stickles to highlight the snowflake
 
I shall be entering this for the "Snowflake" challenge over at the CASology blog

And, as it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ..... here is my usual messy desk - this time, taken from directly above - really MUST tidy up and have a bit of a clean round!!

 
 
Have a great Wednesday
 

7 comments:

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Fab inky Christmas card Kathy. Glad you enjoyed your meal out.

Hugs, Sarn x

Lesley Thomas said...

You are def. in a roll with the C cards Kathy. Every time you tell us about another yummy meal, it makes me hungry!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Well, Kathy, this post evoked all sorts of emotions in me. Jealousy that you are a dozen cards up on next year and I've 38 cards left to make for this year (I know, why am I here?) and awe that you can transform into a spider monkey and take an overhead shot of your messy desk!! Oh, and hungry. Your post also made me hungry for Indian food! Happy WOYWW! Thanks for the visit to me! Have a great week!! I hope your good weather continues! Hugs, Darnell #22

Debs M said...

fabulous card x

Brenda Brown said...

A fab card Kathy, you are so prolific in making them and to have started for 2014 is amazing.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love this one layer beauty! Great frosty colours - perfect for the season! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Kathy, what a lovely one-layer card...that sparkly snowflake looks so pretty against the lighter background block! Thanks for playing along at CASology!