- ATC blank
- Yellow card off cut - cut to ATC size
- Kaisercraft "Distress" image stamped using Memento tangelo ink
- Inkylicious "splatter" image stamped using Memento pear tart ink
- Kaisercraft "laugh" repeating sentiment stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Hero Arts grassy border stamped around the edge using Memento rosebud ink
- JOFY mage stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink and then cut out and matted on to black card
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight the heart
- ATC blank
- Off cut of green card cut to ATC size
- Creative Expressions "alphabet" image stamped using Memento pear tart ink
- Visible Image "splatter" and Kaisercraft "chequer" images stamped using Memento bamboo ink
- Visible Image feather and Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Hero Arts "grass" border stamped using Memento rosebud - no way it looks pink on the green though!!
A quick update on my first eBay purchase ..... some of you may recall that I ordered a stamp set from eBay and the wrong stamp set arrived, with a note explaining the right set was not in stock so this was sent by way of an apology and that the right set would follow shortly. Coming back to you now? Well, this morning the postie brought the right set so I'm well happy with my first eBay purchase and the eBay seller www.makealastingimpression.co.uk - thanks, Liz.
Have a great Saturday, Saturdays are challenge days for me so I may yet be back with a second post or, if I'm quick off the mark, an amendment to this post!! Wish me luck, there are so many fab challenges under way right now that it's hard to choose to do just one!