How was your weekend? Wasn't the weather vile on Saturday evening? Well, it was here!!! We had visitors who were staying overnight, we were doing a delayed Christmas ..... they were away over Christmas and New Year. Owing to our cooker hood packing up, some of our kitchen lights weren't working AND the ice maker froze up, so ..... we booked a table at a local restaurant instead of risking further kitchen gadget mayhem by cooking .... we went here, it was VERY nice, aside from the rain ..... it was coming down in stair rods for pretty much the whole time we were at the restaurant and (sadly) the water started to seep through the window casements and run down the rafters and ..... on to the hapless diner - ME!!! Fortunately, we'd finished eating so were able to move our chairs away from the table and avoid "drippage". Then it was back to ours for more natter, drinks and our Christmas presents. I hope our friends were as pleased with their presents as we were with ours. Those of you who know me personally will realise just how delighted I would be with a gift like this ....
- ATC blanks (3)
- White card offcuts slightly larger than ATC size (3)
- Distress Inks (applied "ombre" style, using a Tim Holtz blending tool): tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans
- Paper Artsy collage image stamped using Memento Paris Dusk
- Paper Artsy sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Memento Paris Dusk ink applied to the outer edges of the ATC's
|The fab set of images|
- 5" x 7" coloured card blank and matching sized envelope
- Grey and white card for matting
- Distress Ink in weathered wood "swiped" across the white card panel and then used to ink the Kaisercraft "distress" image
- Creative Expressions "fading dots" stamped using the Distress Ink tumbled glass - doesn't show well in the photo but it's bottom right of the "swipe"
- Creative Expressions "star" image stamped using both Memento pear tart and Distress Ink in faded jeans
- Creative Expressions sentiment stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink