- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Distress Ink, picked raspberry, "swiped" top to bottom of the card, inside of the card and on both the front and back of the envelope too.
- Kaisercraft "chequer" image stamped in the picked raspberry too and, as you can see above and below, this was carried across the inside and envelope
- Recollections splatter pattern stamped using Distress Ink in barn door
- Sunday International (Dee Greuning) coneflower image and Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink in all of the same places
Anyway, enough of that ....... here's a glimpse of the inside of the card and of the co-ordinating envelope