- White C6, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Red card off cut, for matting both the image panel and sentiment
- White card for image and sentiment panel
- Penny Black "inclinations" image stamped on to image panel using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Stampers Anonymous frame image stamped on to small white card off cut, using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft grid image over stamped using Memento pear tart
- Stampers Anonymous birthday sentiment stamped in to the frame panel using Adirondack red pepper ink before mounting the panel using dimensional foam
Thursday, 9 January 2014
Whoops! You weren't expecting a post from me today now, were you?
The sun was shining its little heart out earlier but has now given up the ghost and the weather has reverted to its more usual self - dull and grey but at least it's not raining!!!
An unscheduled appearance in blogland from me today ... I was bloghopping and spotted a sketch and an idea just popped in to my head before I could stop it - ever had one of those moments yourself? It was over at CAS Colours and Sketches and is their challenge #56
I LOVE this image and just WISH I thought to use it more often - thank you for reminding me CAS Colours and Sketches! And the sketch I used? Here it is :
Have a great day