Blimey, is it me or is the weather seriously FREAKY right now? We were wakened by the weather during the night and it kept us awake for well over an hour what with the high winds and the rain lashing against the windows ........ not helped by our neighbour having broken guttering either!! AND I hear that the northern U.S. and Canada are experiencing blizzard conditions and sever feet of snow!!! Stay safe if you are heading out today, though (frankly) I strongly recommend that you stay in and craft.
Yesterday saw just enough let up in the horrible weather for me to attend both of the funerals I set out to. Grim old day and it must have been so much worse for the bereaved families, my thoughts remain with you Andrea, Rob and family and Trish, Paul and their families
|Here's my card|
|And a close up so you can see my splatter image which didn't show up well when photographed|
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and a matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of navy and white card
- Using the white card off cut I swiped two distress inks towards the centre, from opposite ends - tumbled glass and broken china
- Using broken china ink I stamped my Inkylicious splatter image a couple of times
- Using the Distress Ink (salty ocean) ink I stamped my Kaisercraft grid image on the larger offcut and the Stampers Anonymous frame on a smaller piece
- Using Memento Paris Dusk ink I stamped the Rubbernecker thistle image and the Stampers Anonymous sentiment before cutting out the framed sentiment.
- I matted both the image panel and the sentiment panel on to offcuts of navy card and .... VOILA!!! a CAS card using Winter Blues! Hope you like it!
Have a great Saturday, be safe