I have a card to share with you this morning - I believe it fits several challenges, check it out
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade "swiped" lightly across the card
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" image stamped over the D.I. using D.I. in picked raspberry
- Studiog "circles" image stamped numerous times (without re-inking) in the picked raspberry
- Circle die used to cut a circle that "almost" fit the image, run through the big shot in a "Swiss dot" embossing folder and then glued on to the base card
- Paper Artsy "glamour girl" image stamped on to an off cut of white card using Brilliance purple ink before applying a pan pastel metallic (pewter) and buffing to a sheen before setting with hairspray and cutting out. The image panel was attached to the Swiss dot circle using dimensional foam adhesive
Don't believe me about the rain and hail? I completely understand ...
Have a good Sunday and, if you have to go out, do take care - yesterday saw gusty winds of up to 60mph and today we're forecast for more of the same!! A perfect excuse to stay in and craft - if you ask me!