- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Off cut of white card cut to fit an offcut of red card!!!
- Stamplorations sentiment holder stamped, directly on to the base card, using Adirondack red pepper ink and then their sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Kaisercraft "bubblewrap" image stamped randomly using Brilliance rocket red gold ink
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" stamped randomly using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Visible Image "splatter" image stamped randomly using Adirondack cranberry ink
- On the white off cut panel I "scribbled" Imagination crafts mica paints (mixed with their blending solution) red - it dries to a super soft pearly sheen
- Stamplorations tree image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Thursday, 30 January 2014
Thursday and it's downhill to the weekend!!
How is your Thursday starting off? I'm off to the hairdresser in a bit, having a colour applied and I just know that SOME of you will know what colour it's going to be too! There may be a photo tomorrow so please don't mistake it for the Friday Funny!!!
Yesterday I shared just about the WORLD'S messiest desk and said that I PLANNED to clear it - and I DID ..... well, as much as I could bearing in mind that storage is at a premium in my craft area!!
There will be some of you who think this still isn't overly tidy so let me just share what it started yesterday looking like ...... improvement?
I also received some polymer gorgeousness from Shery at Stamplorations in California yesterday - in just five days, who would believe she's over 5000 miles away from me!
Needless to say, I really had to crack the seal on both sets ..... and I loved the design I woke up with in my head yesterday so had to give it a go as a Christmas card - rocks huh?!?
Clare set the Rudolph Day challenge over on Craftbubble 2½ (registration required to enter) of Circles, spots and dots .... I think this fits the bill, don't you? And over at Cute Card Thursday their new challenge is: "Something NEW" and three new images were used in the making of the above card so I'm hoping that it will qualify over there too! Because I've used some NEW stash I'm going to enter this over at Addicted to CAS where their challenge is: "NEW". Over at Scribble and Scrap the challenge is: "Anything goes" so I shall be entering my card there too