Sadly, no sunshine this morning, just dull, grey and positively DANK - bet those with dogs are hoping for some improvement - and soon!!! One of our neighbours has five or six dogs right now and I don't mind betting they get through a lot of towels at the moment!
- ATC blank
- Distress Inks in mustard seed and faded jeans "swiped" across ATC
- Kaisercraft "chequer" image stamped using faded jeans
- Kaisercraft "edged" image stamped using faded jeans
- Creative Expressions image and sentiment from the "Anything's possible" set stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- ATC blank
- Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade "swiped" over the ATC ( love this technique as it's just so blooming quick)
- Paper Artsy mini (a gift from my Secret Santa - thanks Santa) stamped using Distress Ink in picked raspberry
- Kaisercraft "edges" stamped using Distress Ink in peacock feathers
- Tim Holtz sentiment and Penny Black image (from the Allegra set of clear stamps) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Tan card (closest to crumb cake) for matting
- White card off cut - for image panel
- Distress Ink in pumice stone "swiped" across white card panel
- Distress Ink in picked raspberry used to stamp the Kaisercraft "chequer" image
- Memento grape jelly used to stamp the Visible Image "splatter" , the Kaisercraft sentiment and the Penny Black "Iris" image (from their Allegro set)
Hope the peeps over at CAS Colours and Sketches will approve of my substitute colours.
Have a fab Thursday, there may be another post from me as I'm still in overdrive, watch this space!