Last week I received my latest challenge from my trading card buddy on the Isle of Skye and made my "Let it snow" ATC (with apologies to those who thought it was tempting fate!). Turns out it wasn't a jinx and we've not had any snow - phewwwww!!! In turn I have to make an ATC and duplicate the materials, which I send to Pam as her challenge ......
So, here are the materials I am sending her ..... I took the idea from the iconic camper van which is just going out of production after a VERY (very) long time!!!
|Torn out section of a map book, ATC blank, KanBan camper van and "registration" plate|
Want to see what mine turned in to?
- ATC blank
- Torn section of a map book - mine just happened to have John O'Groats on it!
- Distress Ink in weathered wood swiped across the map page
- Kaisercraft "Chequers" image stamped in the weathered wood ink
- Recollections "splatter" image stamped in Distress Ink tumbled glass
- Kaisercraft "Retro" image stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink - it just seemed perfect with its camper vans !!!
- KanBan camper van image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured using alcohol markers, I then close cut out the image before gluing on to my background
- KanBan (registration plate GR8 GUY) stamped in place using Marvy le plume pen (to allow me to fit it in the licence plate gap - it has a larger border round the letters and would otherwise need stamping, cutting out and overlaying)
- Glossy Accents to simulate the vehicles glass
|You can see the stamped and map detail a bit better on this close up|
Don't know about you but I'm already curious to know what Pam will make of this challenge.
As I've used snippets of card and a piece ripped from a map book I'm going to enter this over at Pixies Crafty blog where Di hosts a "snippets" challenge.
And, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday .... here's another unusual angle of my work space ......
Have a great Wednesday