How are you enjoying the new year so far?
I have to say that the weather has been decidedly dodgy of late and I shall be rust stained soon!!! Today I have not one but two funerals to attend so I'm kind of hoping the rain will let up long enough.
I have a question for you, dear readers ...... I started making a card from an idea for a collage panel which would deploy some NBUS (that's Never Before Used Stash to the uninitiated - thanks for coining that, Darnell) but I felt it needed something .... you know how these things can get away from you. My question is: WHICH VERSION DO YOU PREFER? No, honestly, I'd LOVE to know - I really like the one with all three on but I also really like the collage and sentiment only - I wonder if the version with all three elements on is too busy - hence my throwing the question out to canvas opinion ........
|Version ONE - collage and masculine image panel|
|Version TWO, with the addition of a co-ordinated sentiment panel|
|Version THREE, the collage and co-ordinating sentiment panel|
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card for matting and layering
- Kaisercraft alphabet image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisergraft grid image stamped using Memento pear tart ink
- Inkylicious splatter image stamped using Memento dandelion ink
- Kaisercraft postal image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous frame stamped in Memento London fog ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped in Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous image from the Time Traveller set stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters, Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Tea Dye - applied using a water brush
- Distress Inks: Weathered Wood and Black Soot applied around the image panel using a Tim Holtz blending tool and foam pad
Anyone who saw the "Mrs Browns Boys" New Years Eve Special will relate to this funny methinks!!! Poor Dino! I'll leave you all with that image in your head ...... Happy Friday