How are you all today? I feel a bit brighter today as we had about half a day of sunshine earlier this week - FANTASTIC, you don't realise how much you miss it, do you? I'm fed up of spending half of my day with lights on!
- Dark grey C6 card blank and matching envelope (as part of my de-clutter of coloured card blanks)
- Silver grey panel slightly smaller
- 13½ x 9½cm white card panel (cut twice to carry across the design to the inside of the card)
- Distress Ink in tumbled glass and weathered wood "swiped" across the card - but not all the way
- Recollections "splatter" image stamped using the weather wood ink
- Kaisercraft "chequer" image, stamped using the tumbled glass ink
- Creative Expressions skateboarder stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Creative Expressions sentiment stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
Simple and straightforward, using more masculine colours .... if I re-make it I might use faded jeans instead of the tumbled glass though - what's your opinion, readers?
On a roll, I switched to an ATC in the same design - due to a spate of ATC swaps arriving I placed my very last two in to an envelope earlier this week and was left with NONE in stock (first time in YEARS methinks) so I'd best get cracking on some more! .......
- ATC blank, semi gloss finish
- Distress Ink, iced spruce "swiped" across the ATC and then used to stamp the Kaisercraft "fence" image
- Recollections splatter image stamped using Memento pear tart
- Creative Expressions skateboarder image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Creative Expressions sentiment stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
And this is the set I now have - it's pretty cool but I still want the first set so I'm hoping the e-seller will soon come up with the goods.
And now for the Friday Funny, I enjoy posting these as much as some of you seem to enjoy reading them and I hope that this week's will be no different. This week's funny comes courtesy of Marsha. You're in the 2014 draw then, Marsha. This one came to me as an e-mail entitled "PRICELESS" ......
HIS MOTHER THINKS HE HAS BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG, SO SHE GOES IN TO SEE WHAT'S UP.
THE LITTLE BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET READING A BOOK.
BUT ABOUT EVERY 10 SECONDS OR SO HE PUTS THE BOOK DOWN, GRIPS ONTO THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HITS HIMSELF ON TOP OF THE HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.
HIS MOTHER SAYS: "BILLY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE".
BILLY SAYS: "I'M FINE, MUMMY... I JUST HAVEN'T DONE IT YET. "
MOTHER SAYS: "OK, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES.
BUT, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?"
BILLY SAYS: "IT WORKS ON THE TOMATO SAUCE BOTTLE!"