- ATC blank
- Offcut of white card run through an embossing folder
- Versamark embossing ink pressed (FIRMLY) all over the ATC (so it go in to the embossed grooves) before metallic pan pastels were applied with a Sofft tool and buffed to a shine. PP's used: bronze, bright gold, pewter and silver (actually all the colours I own!)
- Cheap hairspray used to set the pan pastels though, having buffed them, it was hardly necessary
- X-Cut fancy bookplate die used to cut the shame from an offcut of white card
- Distress Ink in worn lipstick "swiped" across the panel and also used to ink the Kaisercraft grid stamp
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment inked using Versafine onyx black ink
- Dimensional foam adhesive used to adhere my sentiment panel to the ATC
Wednesday, 8 January 2014
Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday
Is it me or has blogger been having a bit of an epi this morning? This is no less than my fourth attempt to compose a post and, in between, I attempted to send feedback to the helpdesk ... ah well!
For the second consecutive day the sun is shining - now THIS I could get used to!
Just a simple ATC to share with you today, nothing fancy but I wanted to make something for a swap buddy which showcased the metallic pan pastels.
And now, since it's WOYWDW and my desk never seems to change much and STILL hasn't been tidied - I'm trying a photo from a different angle - hope you approve
My next project for today is to use some of the new stash which arrived (from Imagination) yesterday.
Have a fun Wednesday and, if (like me) you have sunshine then make the most of it!