Happy Valentines Day to all who cherish the occasion.
|Using evergreen bough and peacock feathers! Peacock feathers rocks those splats!|
The original? See the thumbnail below:
On a Christmas card roll yesterday and armed with some new watercolour ink pencils .....
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of white card die cut in to a circle and scallop edged circle
- Snowie image (manufacturer unknown) stamped on the plain circle using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Inktense pencils and water used to colour image, with a paintbrush
- Stardust stickles, to highlight
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- On the scalloped circle: Pro Marker in orchid to colour, Kaisercraft "tiny dots" stamped using Memento grape jelly, Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Color Box gold
Whilst still bright in colour it does seem to come across as a softer overall look than alcohol markers, don't you think? Brings my total to 28 cards towards my 2014 quota - YAY!
And now for the Friday Funny, lots of people have sent me e-mails with flood pix/jokes in but I think they're all a bit close to the mark for so many people right now that I can't bring myself to post them. So, instead, this week's Friday Funny comes courtesy of my pal, SandraT - thanks Sandra - to the rest of you .... ENJOY!
"Decorate my house."!!!!! My kind of gal!!! Wonder if he did!