- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- White and black card off cuts for image and décor panels
- Circle dies used to cut white and black circles, the white circle was run through the big shot once more, inside the swiss dots embossing folder and then Distress Ink in picked raspberry "dabbed" randomly over the circle
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" image stamped on the longer white panel using Memento rosebud ink
- Hero Arts "large swipe" stamped twice using Distress Ink in picked raspberry
- Stamplorations "small circular stain" image stamped multiple times using Memento rosebud ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped numerous times using Color Box gold ink
- Penny Black "Iris" image stamped using versafine onyx black ink
- Fiskars corner rounding punch used on both the white and black image panel layers
- Paper Mania sentiment stamped, directly on to base card, using Versafine onyx black ink
Monday, 10 February 2014
Morning, Monday again!
Funny old day yesterday, it was raining then it was sunny ... so we decided to go out - we were walking along the road (minding our own business) when the hail started!! Blimey, my hair went white (and lumpy) in about 20 seconds!! Not funny! Ah well, if that's the worst that happens I shall count myself lucky, we drove past flooded houses and fields so we know there are many people who've been very badly affected by all this flipping rain! When will it ever stop? Or, should I be getting my hubby to start building that ark after all!
I decided to have a go at the sketch challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - here's my take on their sketch. I used a number of offcuts from my staple of black and white card so I can enter this for Di's 111th "snippets" challenge - see it here. It's a shame I added the gold otherwise I could PROBABLY have gotten away with another entry over at The Card Concept where they have a current challenge of "Monochromatic pink". I suspect the black might have been OK but the gold is one colour too many!
And here is the sketch I used for my card......
And, as usual these days, the main image design was carried across the inside of the card and also to the envelope, see below
Have a great Monday