- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square silver holographic card. I used a strip of the leftovers to die cut a scalloped circle
- Low tack tape to mask off a strip across my 13½cm square white card panel
- I applied versamark ink to the masked off panel before applying pan pastels in pewter, bronze and bright gold with a sofft tool, burnished with paper towel and set with hairspray.
- Stamplorations Christmas tree image stamped on to a die cut circle using Adirondack bottle and highlighted with stardust stickles
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to the white card panel using Versafine onyx black - I tried the smokey grey (for a change) but it simply wasn't punchy enough with the metallic strip!
- Metal star brad added to the right hand side of the pan pastel panel, to finish and (hopefully) balance the design
|Robbie, in 7th heaven having a back rub!|
|Molly, sitting quietly on "mummy's" lap!|