- CAS-ual Fridays are rocking their "So Long" challenge, a farewell card that is long and thin
- Simply Less Is More have their new challenge (not a One Layer Card this week, thank goodness though it's strange how many of my cards ARE one layer by choice these days - I blame the LIM-ettes!) .. this weeks challenge is "Masculine"
- CASology still have their "BOLD" challenge - which appealed to me and resulted in the Christmas cards I've notched up this past few days
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge is: "Christmas love"
- Addicted to CAS have their new challenge today and their CAS theme word is: "Coffee"
- Gem of a challenge also launch a new challenge today, their theme is: "Spots and stripes"
- 52CCT have the theme of: "A Christmas landscape"
- Sketch Saturday have a new sketch .... and here it is
- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- off cuts of white card and beige card used to die cut circles, as shown
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" image stamped using Distress Ink in salty ocean
- Kaisercraft "crackle" image stamped using Memento Paris dusk
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Distress Ink in weathered wood
- Unknown motorcycle image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then Distress Inks in salty ocean and weathered wood applied round the image (to soften the white) using an Inkylicious ink duster
- Cats Pyjamas tiny "Happy Birthday" stamped on to white card using Memento Paris dusk
Have a great weekend and take care if it's wild weather with you - as I type this I've just been listening to "weather with you" by Crowded House!! What a coincidence?!?!?