- 12½cm square, 250gsm, white card and matching sized envelope
- Kaisercraft "triangles" image (NEW) stamped using Distress Ink in festive berries
- Kaisercraft "grid" image stamped using Versafine majestic blue ink (NEW)
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Mrs Christmas image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black, coloured using alcohol markers, cut out and matted on to black card
- Stardust stickles to highlight
Sue and I went to the Sally Pussey Inn near Royal Wootton Bassett for lunch - this was the regular portion - there IS an option for a LARGE portion - wonder who orders the large!!!
Following this marathon lunch we headed to Snazzys and then the outlet mall. The weather was ATROCIOUS and the journey home VILE but it was still a nice day out with a pal - thanks matey!
CAS-ual Friday have a current challenge which is: "Off the edge" and I have new stash ......
|See the lovely pearlescent sheen it gives my rainbow?|
- 12½cm square white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- 11½cm square neon yellow panel
- 11cm square white image panel
- Post its to mask my "rainbow"
- Imagination Crafts mica powder "solids" mixed with their blending solution and applied with a paintbrush: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - though I did have to mix just a little of the purple with the blue to make it more indigo than cornflower!
- Hero Arts sentiment and Magenta 23640 image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink, stamping second images - this was down both off the page to one side and again to the bottom - making it an eligible entry at CAS-ual Friday too!
Now off to think about Deb's new monthly challenge over at Craftbubble 2½ (registration required) of "Night time".
Have a great Saturday peeps