How is it with you? I keep hoping we're done with the rain and then .... down comes some more!! I hope we'll all get a little sunshine today.
Yesterday saw a small packet arrive from the Isle of Skye. Regular readers of my blog will know that I swap ATC materials with a buddy there, she sent me the latest materials .... want to see what she sent? .....
|Offcut pieces of red paper and white paper with the stamped & embossed image|
- ATC blank (the off cut piece of red was actually paper so a little flimsy for an ATC)
- Black card off cut for matting (ditto the above with the image panel)
- Imagination Crafts mica powder "solids", mixed with blending solution and applied with a paintbrush (rec, pink and plum)
- Two small self adhesive glittered foam hearts ....which I've had SOOOOOO long that I had to glue them on as the self adhesive was no longer sticky - ooops, really MUST use embellishments more often!
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" image stamped using Distress Ink in festive berries
- Kaisercraft "edges" image stamped all around the outer edge of the ATC using Distress Ink in barn door
- Kaisercraft "love" image stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
- Kaisercraft "Chevron" and "Tiny Dots" images
- Daisy and Dandelion "Bubble and Squeak" images
- Memento dandelion and rosebud inks
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Zig wink of stella glitter pen
- Imagine That sentiment (not shown below)