- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square and 6½cm x 9½cm white card panels, edged using Pro Markers (blue pearl, denim blue and royal blue)
- 13½cm square and 6 x 9 cm white card panels
- Images used: Kaisercraft "grid, chequer, bubblewrap, Paper Artsy: splatter Stamplorations: circular mark, Inkadinkado: snowman
- Inks used: Versafine onyx black, Color Box: gold, Distress Inks: tumbled glass, broken china, salty ocean, faded jeans (which I also used to soften the white image panel around the snowman, applied with an Inkylicious ink duster)
Of course, I forgot the fortnightly Friday challenge at CAS-ual Friday - their current challenge is: "Over the edge" so I may get to enter that this weekend too.
This morning sees the dreaded One Layer challenge over at Simply Less Is More but the theme is: "Anything goes" - hmmmmmm
So, here's what I came up with this morning ... one layer AND over the edge!
- 12½ cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Stamplorations "swathe" image stamped multiple times using Distress Ink in salty ocean
- Stamplorations "circular stain" image stamped in Distress Ink faded jeans
- Visible Image "splatter" image stamped in Distress Ink in broken china
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
This card will be entered for both the Simply Less Is More and the CAS-ual Friday challenges
And on a Christmas card front ... 52 CCT have launched a colour challenge. Choose any three PLUS the yellow/gold - again with the hmmmm