Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge insists on two entries so I shall be entering both of the cards below in that challenge (see above link). Additionally, I shall be entering the Three Presents as another entry for the "THREE" challenge over at Simply Less Is More as well as the "ALL WRAPPED UP" challenge over at CraftyHazelnutsChristmas Challenge and for the Christmas "ANYTHING GOES" at Completely Christmas whilst the Christmas Tree card will be entered for the "METALLICS" challenge over on the Pan Pastels own blog .... so, without further ado, here are my two cards to share with you today ...
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of card in yellow, red and white
- Unknown parcel image/sentiment stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black (I THINK this image MAY be by Dimension Forth but it's ten years old or more ....)
- Alcohol markers, copic Atyou Spica black glitter pen and stardust stickles used to colour and highlight
- C6 white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card and DCWV "linen" texture red card.
- I ran the main panel of red card through my big shot inside an embossing folder
- I then applied Versamark ink all over the raised area before applying pan pastel metallic in bright gold to the inked area, buffing and then setting with hairspray
- Stamplorations tree image stamped on to a small white card panel using Versamark ink before applying phthalo green and silver metallic pan pastel, buffing and then setting with hairspray and then mounting on to another off cut of red and then black card
- I had a strip of the DCWV card and stamped my Hero Arts sentiment centrally before adhering my image panel
Have a great Wednesday