Happy Mothers Day to my U.K. readers and to all who don't celebrate it too! Me? Neither hubby nor I still have our beloved mum's so it's just another day to us, although we reflect on the times when we did.
|My card, using the sketch below|
|And the co-ordinating inside and envelope - the design is on the front too|
- 12½cm square white, 300 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 12cm and 11½cm white card panels plus off cuts of white card and patterned card (DCWV grandma's kids)
- Memento sweet plum used to make a coloured border on the larger white card layers
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" stamped on to the background white card panel
- Stampington's "punchinella" image stamped numerous times using Brilliance orchid ink
- Stampers Anonymous "cupcake" image (from blueprint mini set acquired recently) stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- Penny Black sentiment (from the "tweet tweet" set of clear stamps) stamped on to white card off cut using Memento tuxedo black and cut in to a banner shape and mounting on to a sweet plum coloured panel
- Offcut of my DCWV card mounted on to a sweet plum bordered panel
- Glitter "droplets" to embellish and finish
You can see from the bottom photo that I carried my design across to the inside of the card and both the front and back of the envelope too - I like this co-ordinated effect and usually do this though I don't always photograph it too. Since I used snippets I shall be entering this across at the new challenge over on Pixie's Crafty Workshop too!
And, as per their instructions, here's the sketch I selected:-
Have a great Mothers Day/Sunday