Today is the birthday of my crafting pal, Rosie, so - BIRTHDAY GREETINGS matey - have a lovely day - I hope you get spoiled rotten!
With most of my stash packed by Thursday I managed a little light crafting with my not so "go to" supplies - quite a refreshing change for me and here's a quick and easy ATC I made ...
- ATC blank
- White card slightly larger than ATC size
- Versacolour cubes: orchid, marigold, hyacinth and split pea, "squished" down in a grid pattern
- Crystal sparkle embossing powder sprinkled over and heat embossed
- Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade applied in the non embossed areas using a duster brush (Judikins)
- Dimension Fourth image stamped on to white card using Versafine vintage sepia and heat embossed using the same crystal sparkle embossing powder, before close cutting out and gluing to the ATC
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine vintage sepia and cut in to a banner shape and adhered to the ATC using dimensional foam pads
There will be no "Lazy Sunday" post from me tomorrow as I shall be travelling home, and hoping hubby didn't break my computer whilst carrying out the "necessary" upgrades in my absence!! Hmm - I shall SOOOO not be impressed if I can't upload my photos!