- C6 white, 300 gsm, scalloped edged card
- Off cuts of 12" x 12" Costco double sided card, Kraft card and white card for the image panel
- Penny Black Iris image stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
- Twinkling H2O's in gold dust and mustard green used like water colours to add tint to image
- Fiskars corner edger used on one corner of the image panel and kraft matting layer
- Hero Arts "FRIENDS" image stamped on to white card using Versafine vintage sepia ink and then die cut in to a circle before adding a circular domed sticker
- Four faux crystal gemstones to embellish
Sunday, 16 March 2014
What a lovely spring day we enjoyed yesterday - even got my towels dry on the line - I DO like to let the air blow through the washing, makes it smell so much fresher! Gosh, listen to me, sounding all domesticated - it's just a front ....... REALLY!!!!
Now , that's quite enough of THAT! here's a card I made yesterday, for the Sketch Saturday challenge: ..
And here's their sketch
Since I used a number of snippets then I shall also be entering it over at the snippets challenge, and over at That Craft Place, their challenge is flowers/Mothers Day. I don't have either a mother or mother-in-law still living so don't tend to make Mothers Day cards unless asked so my floral card above is still suitable for this challenge - wish me luck!
Have a great Sunday