I've been on a bit of a crafting roll this past few days and have amassed a good few birthday cards on the way - must get back to my Christmas cards soon (fortunately a couple of new Rudolph Day challenges will be launched tomorrow). With the card I'm sharing today I have even managed to ink up a never before inked image and what a sweetie he is too - though I had to read the packaging twice because I couldn't believe it was a FOX!!! AND some snippets of card too - OH YEAH ... on a roll!
- C6 white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Neon yellow and lime offcuts for matting
- Sugar Nellie "Ferdie Fox" (yes, that's what it says) stamped on to a white card off cut using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- CAS-ual Fridays sentiment stamped on to the yellow card layer using Memento tuxedo black
As is my habit these days I stamped the image and sentiment on both the front and back of the envelope as well as the inside of the card - though I did stamp the image in Memento London fog on the card inner - just in case it was necessary to write over the image! Hope you like my card - yet another forgotten cute image - all I USED to make were cutesie cards - how my crafting has changed over time! I guess everyone else already knows this though, through their own crafting!