I was reading one tabloid paper yesterday and saw the headlines "after all that rain, here comes the drought"!!! Oh, surely NOT!!! I thought I must have fallen asleep for a couple of days and woken up on April 1st! Hmm - REALLY? DROUGHT? Let's hope not.
I've a "Happy Hour" ATC to share with you this morning ..... hope this doesn't ring too many bells with fellow crafters this morning!!!
- ATC blank
- White card snippets
- ATC sized white snippet "swiped" with Distress Inks in picked raspberry and festive berries
- Stampers Anonymous "circles" image stamped using Distress Ink in picked raspberry (ever since Craftathon I've not been able to think of this colour without thinking PICKLED instead of picked - thanks to my fellow craftathoniers!!!)
- Kaisercraft "grid" image stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk (how I LOVE my Kaisers to build up a layered background)
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiments stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink, cut out and the dabbed and swiped with D.I. picked (or IS it pickled!) raspberry - the larger sentiment also had the Kaiser "grid" image stamped too
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle "Max" image - isn't he cute too? - stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour "Max" before fussy cutting him out and adhering him to my ATC
Cheers! You can see this fabulous set (in it's entirety) below and can buy it here
- C6 white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts (aka SNIPPETS) of card in: orange, brown, yellow and white
- Penny Black image (from their fabulous Allegro" set of clear stamps) stamped on to white card using Memento pear tart ink
- Twinkling H2O's sunburst, mixed with water and painted over the "flower" section of the stamped image
- My Minds Eye "star" stamped on to yellow card using Memento tangelo ink and cut out
- Two rectangles cut from orange card and corners rounded using a Fiskars corner rounder punch
- Martha Stewart punch used to cut a floral border using the brown card
- CASual Fridays sentiment stamped on to the lower orange panel using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I use this Penny Black set quite a bit but this is the first time I've used this image - reckon I might be using it again - but I have no idea what flower it is - anyone? Looks to me like some kind of lily but, what do I know?!?!? Anyway, I shall be entering this card over at a couple of other challenges too, the first being the "Birthday card" challenge at The Card Concept where I will be entering it as another Clean and Graphic card, and also the sketch challenge over at Sketch Saturday. See the sketch below, you will see I turned the sketch sideways for my card.
|Here's their sketch|
Have a great Sunday