I normally post around 08:30 but wanted to have time to make a challenge card to include ..... didn't take as long as usual because, coincidentally, my inspiration was already in place from the first project below!!! Check it out!
|Aren't these guys simply adorable too?|
- ATC blank
- White card off cut, to just slightly larger than ATC size (to allow wiggle room over positioning)
- Kaisercraft "Grunge" image stamped on to the white card using Memento dandelion ink
- Kaisercraft "Triangles" image stamped using Memento pear tart ink
- Kaisercraft "Tiny dots" image stamped using Memento tangelo ink
- Stampers Anonymous "circles" stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Kaisercraft sentiment (from CS920 Friends mini set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- ATC edged with Memento sweet plum, just to give some definition to the edge.
- Inkadinkado three bear image stamped on to white card and fussy cut out
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Off cut of black card to mat my focal image and then cut round leaving a generous border
And, actually, I'm thinking I could cut pieces of white card, black card, stamp the sentiment and image on to white card and then send the whole lot to my Isle of Skye trading card buddy and see what she comes up with - what do you think? Good idea/bad idea? Pretty sure that there is NO WAY she'll come up with the exact same treatment!
Being Saturday, this is my normal challenge day and today is no different - I skipped across to the Simply Less Is More blog and checked out their new challenge ... it's "THREE" they want to see three of something on your card and also ask that participants check out and comment on at least three other entry blog posts, shouldn't be too hard - SHOULD IT? In fact, I have almost the perfect image from the ATC above!!! Hmmmm ...... and half an hour later .....
- C6 white, 300 gsm, scalloped card blank and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of card in white, black and orange
- Inkadinkado bears image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black and fussy cut out before mounting on to black card and cutting out again, this time leaving a border
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Go Kreate oval die used to cut an orange oval virtually the same size as the image
- Imagine That sentiment stamped directly on to the card blank using Memento tuxedo black ink
And there you have my three's .... actually THREE of them: Three bears, three offcuts of card and three words to my sentiment!!! Yee Haa!!! Best I get off now and see if there are three other entries for me to comment on!! There are usually over 100 so it shouldn't be hard to find three!
The above card also fits with the "Birthday Card" challenge over at The Card Concept and one of the criteria is that you have to state which style you've selected ... this time I've gone with Clean and Graphic as I (technically) have too many layers to qualify as CAS!!!