- C6 white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of white card and two colours of green card - for matting, though the closeness of the first layer hardly shows in the photograph
- Penny Black tree image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- My Minds Eye stars (one with text and the other solid colour) stamped multiple times using Versacolour sage ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versacolour sage ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the solid stars and the tree
Saturday, 15 March 2014
Second post - been a while since I did that!
Hello again peeps,
I'm out of the habit of second posts but, many blogs will not allow two entries from the same blog post so ..... a second post it's got to be! If you missed the first then don't worry - you can simply follow this link!
Anyhoo, since this is ONLY a post to enter a challenge I shall crack on with sharing my challenge entry with you.
I'm entering this in the "Stars" challenge over at 52CCT and also the photo inspiration at Festive Friday - I think I prefer this one to my first entry though I don't know why ..... either way, wish me luck! THer's an "anything goes" challenge over at Completely Christmas so I'm entering it there too
Have a fab weekend