Since our weather forecast for the day is intermittent thunder storms and we were certainly wakened during the night by the rain, it seems silly to make big plans for the day so .... it was off to the table of craftiness for me. As a result I'm back with a card which fits two challenges, if you missed my earlier (and slightly purple) post then follow this link.
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square chocolate and 13½cm square Kraft card panels for matting
- 13cm square white card panel on to which I "swiped" Distress Ink in antique linen (turns out it's not a colour I use as much as I thought I would when I bought it! Always good to use seldom used stash!
- Stampington "punchinella" image stamped in the same D.I.
- Prima "train" image stamped crisply using Versafine onyx black ink
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink too
Have a great Saturday