If you saw my post yesterday then you will know that I received a packet from my ATC trading card buddy on the Isle of Skye .... set about making my ATC using the materials - had me stumped for a while but, I'm no quitter!!! Check out how it ended up .. can't remember yesterday's post? Underneath my ATC is a reminder of the materials that Pam sent me.
- Pam's materials - see photo below ... PLUS
- ATC blank
- Off cut of white card roughly ATC size and coloured using Versacolour lime ink ... heat set to aid drying time.
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots", "bubble wrap", "stains" and "chequer" images stamped using Distress Inks: peeled paint, shabby shutters and mustard seed
- Visible Image "flock of birds" and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- I sponged Distress Ink in seedless preserve through the punch card, using it as a stencil before adding stardust stickles to the petals.
- Using a black Copic Atyou spica glitter pen I hand drew the "stems" on my flowers
- Finally, I separated the beadwork in to one bead and one heart sets and attached to the centre of my flower heads using my glue gun
And here are the materials I received:
I hope Pam will approve of my take on her materials. Since the punched card is obviously a snippet and so was the piece of white card, I shall be entering this over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop, in her snippets challenge!
I also finished my Craftathon clock - I looked at it for a couple of days before calling it "done" so I added a sealing coat of acrylic wax (thanks to Lauren for reminding me that we had both bought a bottle of this at Birds in the Barn and had yet to use!) and then, once dry, I added the clock mechanism - and here it is, hanging on the wall and ticking away.
Pan pastels new challenge is to make a project using THREE TEXTURES - interesting. Might have a go at that later. Congratulations to my crafting pal, Clare, on winning the last challenge too
Have a fantabulous Sunday everyone