Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning readers,

How's your week going so far?

We were out to dinner last evening. I was given a groupon meal voucher for a local Asian restaurant (the gift was from my Secret Santa!) and had it booked for last night. How was it? Well, we left in plenty of time to head to this restaurant which boasted "plenty of parking to the rear" ..... well, if there is then we didn't find it!!! We drove round and round and eventually parked some distance away and walked - arriving 20 minutes late - ooops! The people there were friendly, understanding and everything went like clockwork. Both of our meals were very tasty and we had a very pleasant time - the distance we had to walk back to the car was a bonus by the time we left as it gave us the chance to walk off some of the food!! STUFFED!

On a bit of a yellow/green/splodge and splat-fest this week ... so here are a couple of ATC's ....





Materials used:

  • ATC blanks
  • White card off cuts, approximately ATC sized
  • Images used: Kaisercraft "Script", "Stains", Visible Image "ink blot", Paper Artsy "splatter", Imagine That sentiment and Sunshine Design "ear of wheat".
  • Inks used: Memento - dandelion, pear tart, bamboo. Color Box - gold, Versafine - onyx black

Now I COULD enter these for the challenge on Craftbubble 2½ but they are rather similar to the card I made so I decided just to commit them to swap stock and move on!!!

And now for my work desk ...... messy as ever!




I can tell you all now that I won't be posting an unscheduled post tomorrow (like yesterdays!) because I shall be away from my desk and meeting a crafter who's in the U.K. for this week only - I'm so pleased she's been able to spare the time to meet. I hope there will be a photo of the two of us at some point to share with you on Friday.

Have a great Wednesday ....... wishing my lovely pal Wynneth the Happerest of birthdays!!! Have a lovely day matey.

7 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

So glad to hear you had a smashing time once you found the place Kathy. Loving your splodges and splats AND your workdesk. I'm still unpacking my craft stuff from the weekend!? LOL

Have a fab day with the lovely Katie tomorrow. Say hi for me.

Lx

SARN said...

Lovely ATCs Kathy. Have fun tomorrow.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lesley Thomas said...

Lovely card Kathy. This week I've managed to tidy up my desk, so right this minuted, I think mine is tidier than yours! (But it won't last like that).

Di said...

LOVE those ATCs Kathy! I did grin about you having to walk off the meal :)

Have a lovely time with your pal!

Hugs

Di
xx

Debs M said...

great atc's - glad the meal went well. Have a fabby time tomorrow x

Deepti said...

Love the grunge !!

Lesley Thomas said...

Happy Birthday Wynneth! Pretty card Kathy, those stamps really work well together.