- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of Bo Bunny card, black card, white card, kraft card
- Distress Inks: scattered straw, wild honey, worn lipstick
- Water spritzer
- Inkadinkado "Meadow" image and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square panel of black card plus block die cut oval
- 13½ x 14cm panel of DCWV metallic turquoise card
- Fiskars corner punch used on two corners only
- Turquoise glitter "drops" used on the remaining two corners
- Dylusions mini couture image stamped on to white die cut oval and coloured using alcohol markers
- Kaisercraft mini dots image stamped over masked image using blue chalk ink
- Stampers Anonymous frame stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped in to frame using Brilliance sea blue ink
- Two faux crystal gemstones used to highlight throat and belt areas
And now for the Friday Funny, courtesy of friends Mary and Barry - thanks guys! ENJOY!
A little boy
Goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'
The father Answers,
Have a great weekend everyone, see you tomorrow - it's challenge day!!