Hope you had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the sunshine and the extra day off work (for many of you ... sorry to those having to labour today).
Anyway, after W&T left on the next leg of their homeward journey (the collection of the delightful and much missed by them Miss Tilly - also known as TTWD) I set about another project from the same issue of the Craft Stamper .... it was the May issue and it landed on our mat whilst we were away so I'm still playing catch up ....
- C6 white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of white, black and aubergine card
- On the white image panel I used Permanent red tint/Magenta and Violet pan pastels - applied using a Sofft sponge, buffed using paper towel.
- JOFY image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol inks to colour image
- I erased the colour from the small circles, to allow me to take the following step without muddying the colour (pan pastels are BRILLIANT that way)
- Uniball white gel pen to colour small white circles
- IndigoBlu flitter glue made in to an "ink pad" using cut and dry and a spatula
- Artistic Stamper circles stamped using the flitter glue and purple pearl-ex applied quickly, before washing the image in cold water
- Close to my Heart flourish stamped using flitter glue and then multi coloured gilding flakes and violet pan pastel used to colour flourish
- Crystal glamour dust applied liberally to panel - to cover any gaps
- Stardust stickles used to highlight white circles
- Violet pan pastel applied to white card before adding the Stampers Anonymous frame stamped using flitter glue and then pewter metallic pan pastel, cut out and then adhered to my project using dimensional foam tape
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
It's my sister-in-law birthday today so - have a great birthday, Ann