|The Port of Tampa, as we sailed off in to the sunset!|
|Happy Scrappers Kathy and Carol - excuse the "SELFIE"! |
In the background Carol is holding the freebie "formal" layout kit
I'll get the hang of these selfies if it kills me!!
|Greetings from windswept Boston!|
As selfies go this one was a little better, now, if only I could control the hair too!
|Fort Warren, Boston|
|The fabulous Brilliance of the Seas Centrum|
|Towel Art, an alien from MIB!!!|
|The beautiful port of Cobh in southern Ireland as seen from the ship|
|The whisky tasting excursion to Cork! Can you guess where we are????|
|No light pollution here!|
|Beautiful canals of Bruges!|
I've caught up with the (seemingly) never ending stream of washing resulting from our vacation but now have the tedious chore of all of the ironing - which I HATE by the way (as do many of my readers, I know!). And another downside of taking a glorious (and long) vacation is .... the grass!!! Check out the before and after grass in the photo below - YIKES!!!
|OH MY GOODNESS!!! See what I mean? |
You can see the length it SHOULD be, to the right of the path!!!
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Crafty Individuals sleigh image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Words from "Winter Wonderland" computer generated and cut out to fit over the original words.
- Matted on to red/white/red card snippets - using Mini Perfect layers guides
- Red/white bakers twine wrapped twice around the card and tied centrally in to a bow
I got to use some new stash ... I've had my eye on these babies for a while but everywhere seemed to be out of stock of the travel ones .... till I reached Birds in the Barn, that is!
And the colour inspiration was offered in the form of this photo ....
Oh, and, by the way - the peeps over at Scribble and Scrap have fortnightly candy ... Have a great Sunday