Oh my, this post is going to be picture heavy ... grab a cuppa and a chair and prepare to share some vacation snaps with me, apologies if you've seen some of them before peeps but I picked some edited highlights!!!
|Kissimmee Old Town|
|OH MY! I've just spotted that my dinner appears to consist of half a cow!|
|Grissom Park - a lovely little park, shame about the funeral home right next door!|
|Lake at downtown Kissimmee, near the railway station|
|Hard to imagine that this ship is INSIDE a hotel .... AND that it's a bar!|
|Outside of the same hotel|
Meanwhile, on the crafting front ..... over at Simply Less Is More, their new CAS challenge is: FLOWERS!
- 12½ cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- JOFY JM37 image stamped twice, once on to the card blank using Versafine smokey grey and once on to a scrap of white card using Adirondack red pepper ink, which I then just cut out the flower head from.
- Paper Artsy splatter pattern inked up in Versacolour gold and stamped, trying to avoid the flower stem
- I then used my Versamark ink pad to coat the red flower head before applying two coats of clear embossing powder and heat embossed for the super shiney flower head before attaching with dimensional foam pads
- Kaisercraft sentiment from CS913 "birthday" mini sentiments stamped directly on to card blank using Versafine onyx black ink
|Mmmm - doesn't this look scrumptious?|
Have a great Saturday