Just a quick drive by post for you all today ... and an ATC to share with you ....
- ATC blank
- White card offcut - cut to ATC size
- Stampers Anonymous flourish stamped three times using Versafine onyx black and set aside to dry thoroughly
- Distress Inks: worn lipstick, festive berries, dusty concord, faded jeans - applied with the Tim Holtz mini blender and foam pad
- Three faux crystal gemstones added
- Luminarte radiant pearls spray to add a subtle twinkle ... too subtle? see if the close up below makes it any less subtle!!
Have a fantabulous weekend - I know we intend to!