Friday, 9 May 2014

Welcome to the start of another weekend and the Friday Funny

Morning all,
 
How's your week been? We've been having a blast!
 
I have an ATC to share with you and yes, before you point it out to me .... I managed to cut the image panel slightly on the wonk - too nice an image to waste though!!
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Black card cut to ATC size
  • Inkadinkado meadow image stamped using Versamark ink and then violet pan pastel applied using a Sofft tool and buffing with paper towel before setting with hairspray
  • Stacey Stamps bird image stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink, second stamping without re-inking
  • Luminarte radiant pearl spray to give an extra twinkle
 
And now for the Friday Funny, this week it comes to you all courtesy of Marsha ...... so you all know who to blame!!! ENJOY
 
A LITTLE THREE YEAR OLD BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET.


HIS MOTHER THINKS HE HAS BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG, SO SHE GOES IN TO SEE WHAT'S UP.


THE LITTLE BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET READING A BOOK.


BUT ABOUT EVERY 10 SECONDS OR SO HE PUTS THE BOOK DOWN, GRIPS ONTO THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HITS HIMSELF ON TOP OF THE HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

HIS MOTHER SAYS: "BILLY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE".

BILLY SAYS: "I'M FINE, MUMMY... I JUST HAVEN'T DONE IT YET. "

MOTHER SAYS: "OK, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES.


BUT, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?"

.
.
.
.
.
.


BILLY SAYS: "IT WORKS ON THE TOMATO SAUCE BOTTLE!"
 
I'd like to wish our pals, Mat and Len a very

for their birthday's which are TOMORROW


Have an EXCELLENT weekend

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Now, speaking as the Queen of Wonk, this looks fine to me hun! And, as you such, such a pretty image. Beautiful. Hugs xx

SARN said...

Oh dear! I groaned at your FF!

I agree - that image is NOT to be wasted.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lesley Thomas said...

What's a bit of wonk between friends? I too groaned at the funny, but I can't find anything funny at the moment, I've been suffering with a cold, horrible cough, sore throat and chest this week, so I really need to get better this weekend, as I'm fed up with this lot.

scrappyjacky said...

Looks great to me....lovely ATC.

Deepti said...

Lol, I like that idea of tomato sauce bottle, hilarious :) loved ur ATC, an all purple looks awesome

Hettie said...

Lovely ATC there and very funny FF!
Hugs
xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Aw! Those kids are so smart! How are ya doin', Kathy? I haven't seen you at my place for a while and I've been hecka busy and out of town for a while and I haven't been by you either!

I see you've been crafting up a storm and WOYWWing and making ATCs! I'd love to take part, but if I am, I need to get going. I should figure out how to take this watercolor class and use what I'm learning to make some ATCs, huh?! Picture me, slapping myself on the forehead!!

Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

cheryl said...

Oh this is super hun I love it great scene you have created. Love the idea of the sauce bottle lol hugs cheryl xx