Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning,
 
Another lovely day here and some crafting has been achieved - this ALWAYS makes me happy! I'd like to share this ATC with you....
 
 
 
 
Materials used: 
  • ATC blank
  • White card on to which the Forever Friends bears had been stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Alcohol markers to colour ... I filled in the "blank" space around the image with SILK copic marker
  • Stampers Anonymous flourish stamped around the edges using Memento rosebud ink
  • Sakura clear glitter gel pen to highlight the rose and then Luminarte radiant pearl spray over the whole ATC to add twinkle
 
And it's my pal, Lauren's birthday on the 9th so, wishing you the HAPPIEST of days, matey
 
 
 
 
Have a fab WOYWDW ....... here's a pic of my work desk

 

4 comments:

Lesley Thomas said...

Morning Kathy, cute teddies on your card today. Happy Birthday to your friend Lauren from me. I just got my birthday present to me yesterday (a month early). I've bought myself an airbrush kit. So I'm really looking forward to playing with it. Now I'm investigating a lot of stencils, to give me even more options.

scrappyjacky said...

Love your cute ATC....quite different from your usual ATCs...but just as good.

SARN said...

That's one v. cute ATC Kathy.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Katie Berberich said...

Love your ATC Kathy, "Forever Friends" bring back happy childhood memories.
Katie