Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning
 
I'm having a perfectly splendid time and hope to have some photos to share with you soon. In the meantime, here's an ATC that I have made and would like to share - hope you like it
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • White card off cut toATC size
  • Distress Inks: won lipstick, festive berries, faded jeans, applied using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool and foam  pad
  • Stampers Anonymous "Random Thoughts" set of clear stamps and Versafine onyx black plus the colours of D.I.'s used for the images
  • Luminarte radiant pearl spray to add shimmer - this was purchased recently from the discontinued area at Violette's but I'm loving it so really wondering why Violette's have chosen to discontinue it - should have bought two bottles!!! - ah well.
 
And a pic of my workdesk this Wednesday
 
 
 
Have a great Wednesday peeps

5 comments:

SARN said...

Best workdesk I've seen today!!!!

COOL ATC too.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lesley Thomas said...

Very inventive pin board Kathy. It looks as if you have been shopping, big time. I do hope you show us all your goodies at some point.

Deepti said...

Great ATC card, I like the pin board :)

catherine said...

Fabulous piece Kathy and a great quote. Glad your having a good time
x catherine

Debs M said...

great make - would love to have a rummage in those stamps x