- 12½cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets (albeit good sized ones) of white card, black card and grey card
- Metal tape (which I bought in ACE hardware in Florida)
- Clock embossing folder
- Black acrylic paint spread using a piece of paper towel
- Alcohol inks in stream and plum, applied using a Tim Holtz blender but NO blending solution (to keep the colour stronger) .... the finish was a little "tacky" at this point .... so
- Acrylic wax - to seal the tape/paint/ink layer
- Perfect layers cutting templates, craft knife and Cosmic Shimmer acrylic glue
- White card on to which I stamped the Time Traveller (by Stampers Anonymous) image using Versafine onyx black and then masked off
- Distress Ink in stormy sky and pumice stone simply pressed on to the white background to give colour
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" image stamped in Memento London fog and then the "grid" image stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
And here's how the work desk looked AFTER that little lot!
|Look at all these GORGEOUS hand made cards|
|And a splendid haul of non hand made cards too|
|These arrived shortly after I took the photos above!! Isn't that always the way?|
|And here are my craft related gifties, thanks to Lauren, Denise, Louise and hubby|
I had thought that I might go shoe shopping for my birthday but with phone calls, texts, e-mails and personal visitors I found I had no time - something to look forward to later in the week perhaps? I was taken to our lock (and fave) curry house to fill in the gap left by pretty much eight weeks without a curry! YUMMMMMM - bet no-one that knows me can guess where we went! And, huge surprise, another pal (who knew we'd be at the Indian) popped in and delivered a couple of cards and presents - what a lovely surprise!
Have a great Wednesday, I know I'll try to!