- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Recycled book page, coloured with Distress Inks in: squeezed lemonade, wild honey and wild persimmon.
- Clean blending tool and plain water to "bleach" some of the colour back off, which I then dried with my heat gun
- Imagination Crafts thistle image stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Stamplorations "small coffee stain" image stamped several times using Versacolour gold ink
- Black, chocolate and Kraft card for matting - with the aid of my now trusty Perfect Layering templates and a craft knife!
|Here's the card featuring hearts (and circles) in sunshine colours!!!|
|And the design carries across the inside of the card and, on the left,|
the front and back of the envelope too
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Hero Arts scribble circle stamped using Memento dandelion and tangelo inks
- Hero Arts scribble heart stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Memento rosebud ink
And now, here's a heads up regarding a free summer workshop from Clare, aka Miscanthuscrafts .... starting July 11th - see details here
Have a fabulous Saturday and I hope that the rain won't spoil all of your plans!