- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Cherry red card (2 x 6" x 6" sheets) die cut with a fancy circle (for the card and for the tag)
- Burgundy card cut in to two smaller plain circles -- " --
- White card die cut in to two smaller again plain circles -- " --
- Distress Inks blended (using a Tim Holtz blending tool and splodgeaway mat): festive berries, rusty hinge, aged mahogany and black soot
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" and "harlequin" and Visible image "stain" image stamped using festive berries
- Paper Artsy "splatter" stamped randomly using Color Box gold (this pad is so old that I have to go hunting for gold ink now but my replacement hasn't yet arrived! Anyone know how good the Encore gold in pad is?)
- Clearly Inspired rose image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I'm entering this for the "Anything goes" challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.
And here's a close up of the image and also of the inside of the card and front of the envelope
And the co-ordinating tag ...
Materials used for the tag:
- As for the card (except for the sentiment) plus ....
- Offcut of Black card with one 2½" circle and 2 x 3/8" holes cut - for the bottle and ribbon to thread through
- Narrow satin ribbon
|Is your desk looking tidier? I expect so - nearly everyone's seems tidier than my own!|