Well, it's just under six months till Christmas (YIKES!!!) and Rudolph Day just passed ... I was away so am playing catch up. Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge says you have to enter TWO cards to be eligible so here is the first, I shall also be entering this over at Cute Card Thursday where the challenge is: "#327 - CIRCLES"
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Die cut plain and scalloped circle using snippets of white, green and red card - doncha just love to use up little bits???
- I stamped the woodware Christmas tree on to the white circle using Versafine onyx black and multiple times on to the red scalloped circle using Versacolour gold ink
- Hero Arts mini scribble circle stamped across the card using Adirondack bottle and red pepper inks
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles applied to the solid black circles of the tree, to soften the starkness of the black
And here's my second card to make my post eligible for Sarn's challenge .... it also fits the Rudolph Day challenge on Craftbubble 2½ (registration required) where the theme is "snowmen scenes and glitter and sparkle" ...
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card in white, red, turquoise and black
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle snowie image stamped on to white snippet using Memento tuxedo black
- Distress Ink in Stormy Sky and Salty Ocean sponged on to the snippet
- Alcohol markers to colour the image
- Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium in "diamond" used to give dimension and sparkle to the snowman
- Copic Atyou spica glitter pen in black to add twinkle to my little crows
- Inkylicious sentiment stamped directly on to base card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Narrow red satin ribbon wrapped around base card and tied in to a knot off centre
And, to show that I carried my design across the inside of the card and the front and back of the envelope then here is the front and back of the envelope!