|Painted and ready to go! Looks a right mess at this stage .. AND I dropped my orange paint |
- I'm sure you can see where! Wonder if it will matter!
|OH MY .... all my hard work!|
|Well, it's OK for my first attempt - needs practise though!|
You can see where I think I took too much off the light pink segment though ..
- One manila tag
- Snippets of card - colour immaterial as I was going to paint anyway
- Big Shot and the following embossing folders: Argyle, Swiss Dots, Halloween, Circles
- Cosmic shimmer glue
- Primo silver paint, Distress Paint in dried marigold, spun sugar, picked raspberry and seedless preserves
- Black bitumen paint (ordered on-line courtesy of eBay)
- White spirit
- Soft cloth (both for application and buffing)
And now for another shot of my super duper tidy desk - only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta tidy, and soon!
Yesterday saw me out to dinner with pal, Sue, it was nice to catch up with her as its been a while since we had the chance BUT it was only an average (or possibly slightly even below average) meal at a restaurant neither of us had tried before and probably won't be trying again any time soon. OK they're a BYO but the only soft drink stocked is coke and neither of us drink the stuff! I only wanted mineral water but had to settle on tap water, they brought a jug of water with two small ice cubes in it, they worked hard but the water never really did get cold! My pal had to send her meal back as the lamb was so tough she couldn't even cut it let alone chew it! But, when the waiter sneezed in to his open hand which then delivered the bill ...... well, just eeeuuuwww! We'll find somewhere better to go next time, trust me! Should've known better than to stray from our fave, Raj's - but promise you won't tell on me!
Have a happy Wednesday