Managed a little crafting though (on Saturday) it was seriously warm in my little craft cubby hole!!! Still, I bore it with courage and fortitude (lol!!!)
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card cut to ATC size
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, stormy sky, salty ocean, pumice and black soot applied using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Imagination Crafts "BINGO" stencil and stormy sky ink applied using the same blending tool
- Kaisercraft "triangles" image stamped using salty ocean ink
- Paper Artsy image and sentiment stamped using Versafine majestic blue ink
- Spray and Shine applied to seal
I also totted up the number of Christmas cards I've made so far this year and found a staggering 62 in my collection so I'm feeling smugly self righteous here .... you would think I'd be able to take a day off wouldn't you? That would appear to be a no then ..... thought I'd try a stencilled card - after all, what could be quicker or simpler? Of course the answer to that is ... several things COULD be quicker and simpler but ... I so wanted to try this - not my best card ever but I do so love this colour combination... 63 it is then! And another Rudolph Day card at that, as it's in non traditional Christmas colours AND features trees!
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Imagination Crafts tree stencil
- Kaleidacolour "pastel" palette and Color Box stylus blending tool used to apply the purple and pink combination
- Stardust stickles to highlight
|FRONT - the pic is of me ... NOT overthinking it with the pensive pose!! lol|
- Scrap envelope, journaling inside, sealed and gesso'd shut - no-one's reading MY message!
- Gesso - two coats, applied with a foam "brush"
- Dutchdoobadoo stencil "dots" and Imagination Craft stencil "wall" and "grunge letters"
- Kaleidacolour "pastel" palette - Color Box stylus and foam blending head
- Kaisercraft "grid" image, Dylusions "flower head" stamped using Versamark ink, black embossing powder and a heat gun
- Faber Castell Pitt pen "F" thickness used to doodle
- Sentiment and photo printed using my computer and laser printer
- Imagination Crafts "Diamond" sparkle medium, applied with fingers, to give texture and twinkle!!