I'm getting to be almost a daily blogger again - it's been a while but - I have a couple of makes to share .... and an update.
You may have recently read that the youngest member of our "surrogate" family has been suffering with chicken pox, the good news is that little Zac appears to be getting a little better - huzzah!
I would also like to welcome to my 200th follower, CHOC312002, I couldn't find a blog link for you but if you'd like a shout out then let me have your link
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card cut to ATC size
- Distress Inks: tea dye, vintage photo, pumice, black soot - applied using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Kaisercraft "grid" image stamped using the pumice ink
- Paper Artsy image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Encore gold ink
- Spray and shine applied to seal
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square panel of white 200gsm card - for image layer
- 14cm square panel of black card - for matting
- Kaisercraft tiny dots image stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
- Kaisercraft grid image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft bubble wrap image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Sunshine Designs ear of wheat stamped twice using Versafine onyx black ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Spray and Shine applied, to seal the design
As usual, my design was carried across the inside of the envelope and to both the front and back of the envelope. I'll be entering this card for the last challenge of 2014 over at CAS-ual Fridays where the challenge is:- TIC TAC TOE, where you take three elements from a line in any direction ... I think you will have quickly worked out that I went with the Black, White and Grey line and created one of those cards we crafters hate to make but have to make - my second in only a week but at least it will mean I'll have a choice when the time comes to mail one
I'll also be entering it over at That Craft Place, where the current challenge is:- "Anything Goes".
I also made a couple of other things but, if I were to share those right now then I might have to kill you!!! They're for challenges I'll be setting in the near future and it would spoil the surprise to share just yet! - but, don't worry, you won't have very long to wait! One even sees me using a digi image and I almost NEVER do that!
Have a great Tuesday